Work at Traders Point Creamery!
Click on the links below to view our current job openings.
We are always happy to accept applications for positions that are not currently open. You may submit the application below, and we will keep it in our files should an opportunity arise.
Fine Dining & Event Servers
Our organic farmstead restaurant is looking for highly skilled servers to join our team! Your hospitality and expertise in food, wine, and our farm-to-table story are essential to help engage guests in the unique dining experience we offer.
Opportunities available for private dining service to high end guests in our private event room. Exquisite guest service and consistent execution of details required for this position.
If interested, please come in to speak with a manager and fill out an application or email your resume to email@example.com.
Our organic farmstead restaurant is looking for cooks. Seeking an experienced cook with the proven ability, stamina and passion that is knowledgeable in current cuisine with a focus on upscale fine dining. We cook from scratch and need cooks who are passionate about creating the best dining experience in the city – in our restaurant or private banquets in our on-site event venues.
Follows recipes and presentation specifications
Ability to work grill, sauté and pantry efficiently
Ideal candidate must be creative and able to work well with others under pressure
If interested, please come in to fill out an application or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are seeking Tour Guides to join our Tours & Education department. Tour Guides conduct private tours of our organic, 100% grassfed dairy farm, creamery, and farm-to-table restaurant. If you are passionate about agritourism and place-based education, please consider becoming part of our team!
This is a part-time seasonal position, April through October. Tours are offered on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, with occasional weekend tours.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conduct scheduled private tours of our integrated farm, creamery, and restaurant to groups of all ages and sizes
- Convey consistent messaging of Traders Point Creamery’s identity and mission
- Orchestrate each tour to highlight key points of emphasis while adapting content to particular group interests
- Prepare product samples for groups as needed
- Maintain strong communication with Tour Coordinator at all times and with on-site staff during scheduled tour times
- Strong interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Flexible availability for weekdays and occasional weekends
- Interest in food production, sustainable agriculture, and agritourism. Previous experience preferred
- Quick-thinking adaptability
- High level of comfort with people of all ages
- Background in education or tourism preferred
- Ability to work in all weather conditions
Compensation: $10 per hour
Interested? Please send your resume to email@example.com