Work at Traders Point Creamery!
Click on the links below to view our current job openings.
We are always happy to accept applications for positions that are not currently open. You may submit the application below, and we will keep it in our files should an opportunity arise.
We are seeking a part-time gardener to assist our Garden Manager with planting, weeding, harvesting, and general maintenance in the 5 acres of organic garden space that supply produce and herbs to our farmstead restaurant.
Part-time position, 2-4 days per week.
Compensation: $10 per hour
If interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are seeking a full-time pastry chef to join our growing kitchen team at our organic, farmstead restaurant.
- Work with head chef in creation of dessert items
- Responsible for production of all breads and pastries for regular service, dessert features and special events
- Exceptional pie skills a must
Job Type: Full-time
If interested, please email your resume to email@example.com
Fine Dining & Event Servers
Our organic farmstead restaurant is looking for highly skilled servers to join our team! Your hospitality and expertise in food, wine, and our farm-to-table story are essential to help engage guests in the unique dining experience we offer.
Opportunities available for private dining service to high end guests in our private event room. Exquisite guest service and consistent execution of details required for this position.
If interested, please come in to speak with a manager and fill out an application.
Our organic farmstead restaurant is looking for friendly, capable hostesses to seat guests and help facilitate our farm-to-table dining experience. Year-round position.
If interested, please come in to fill out an application and speak with a manager.
Our organic farmstead restaurant is looking for a saute cook. Seeking cooks who are able to adapt to a variety of situations while maintaining high standards of quality. We cook from scratch and need cooks who are passionate about creating the best dining experience in the city – in our restaurant or private banquet in our event barn.
Follows recipes and presentation specifications
Ability to work grill, sauté and pantry efficiently
Ideal candidate must be creative and able to work well with others under pressure
If interested, please come in to fill out an application or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are seeking Tour Guides to join our Tours & Education department. Tour Guides conduct private tours of our organic, 100% grassfed dairy farm, creamery, and farm-to-table restaurant. If you are passionate about agritourism and place-based education, please consider becoming part of our team!
This is a part-time seasonal position, April through October. Tours are offered on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, with occasional weekend tours.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conduct scheduled private tours of our integrated farm, creamery, and restaurant to groups of all ages and sizes
- Convey consistent messaging of Traders Point Creamery’s identity and mission
- Orchestrate each tour to highlight key points of emphasis while adapting content to particular group interests
- Prepare product samples for groups as needed
- Maintain strong communication with Tour Coordinator at all times and with on-site staff during scheduled tour times
- Strong interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Flexible availability for weekdays and occasional weekends
- Interest in food production, sustainable agriculture, and agritourism. Previous experience preferred
- Quick-thinking adaptability
- High level of comfort with people of all ages
- Background in education or tourism preferred
- Ability to work in all weather conditions
Compensation: $10 per hour
Interested? Please send your resume to email@example.com
Traders Point Creamery is looking for qualified individuals to assist with general repair and assistance of event set up at our farm, restaurant and private event venue.
Position requires some basic mechanical skills for minor maintenance and attention to detail for creating a presentable customer environment. The ability to lift and move 50 pounds is a requirement. The candidate must be available on weekends and work well in a team environment.
Compensation: Hourly TBD
Interested? Please come in and fill out an application or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org