Work at Traders Point Creamery!
Click on the links below to view our current job openings.
We are always happy to accept applications for positions that are not currently open. You may submit the application below, and we will keep it in our files should an opportunity arise.
Fine Dining & Event Servers
Our organic farmstead restaurant is looking for highly skilled servers to join our team! Your hospitality and expertise in food, wine, and our farm-to-table story are essential to help engage guests in the unique dining experience we offer.
Opportunities available for private dining service to high end guests in our private event room. Exquisite guest service and consistent execution of details required for this position.
If interested, please come in to speak with a manager and fill out an application.
We are seeking Tour Guides to join our Tours & Education department. Tour Guides conduct private tours of our organic, 100% grassfed dairy farm, creamery, and farm-to-table restaurant. If you are passionate about agritourism and place-based education, please consider becoming part of our team!
This is a part-time seasonal position, April through October. Tours are offered on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, with occasional weekend tours.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conduct scheduled private tours of our integrated farm, creamery, and restaurant to groups of all ages and sizes
- Convey consistent messaging of Traders Point Creamery’s identity and mission
- Orchestrate each tour to highlight key points of emphasis while adapting content to particular group interests
- Prepare product samples for groups as needed
- Maintain strong communication with Tour Coordinator at all times and with on-site staff during scheduled tour times
- Strong interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Flexible availability for weekdays and occasional weekends
- Interest in food production, sustainable agriculture, and agritourism. Previous experience preferred
- Quick-thinking adaptability
- High level of comfort with people of all ages
- Background in education or tourism preferred
- Ability to work in all weather conditions
Compensation: $10 per hour
Interested? Please send your resume to email@example.com
Traders Point Creamery is looking for qualified individuals to assist with general repair and assistance of event set up at our farm, restaurant and private event venue.
Position requires some basic mechanical skills for minor maintenance and attention to detail for creating a presentable customer environment. The ability to lift and move 50 pounds is a requirement. The candidate must be available on weekends and work well in a team environment.
Compensation: Hourly TBD
Interested? Please come in and fill out an application or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org