We owe our very lives to the mothers and special women who have nourished us from our earliest days. This Mother’s Day, you can nourish her in return with a simple and delicious make-at-home breakfast for her to enjoy in bed, at the table, on the porch, or wherever her ever-loving heart desires!
Make a beautiful Mother’s Day breakfast tray…
Green Tea Latte (recipe below)
Yogurt Parfait with Granola & Fresh Fruit
Crustless Quiche (recipe below)
Toast with Local Honey
Green Tea Latte
- 8 oz. Traders Point Creamery whole milk
- 1 tsp. matcha powder
- 1 tsp. agave or honey, to taste
- Blend milk with matcha powder then steam with espresso machine, or warm on stovetop.
- Add agave or honey.
- Continue to heat, while stirring constantly, until matcha is dissolved and milk has reached desired temperature.
- Pour and enjoy!
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 c. chopped leafy greens (your pick!)
- 1 c. tomato, diced
- 1/2 tsp sea salt, or to taste
- 1 grind fresh pepper
- 7 organic eggs (ideally pasture-raised)
- 6 oz. Traders Point Creamery raw, shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 5 oz. Traders Point Creamery Whole Milk Yogurt
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat.
- Cook onion and garlic until fragrant and onions begin to caramelize.
- Add leafy greens, salt, and pepper; cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until greens begin to wilt.
- Add tomatoes and cook an additional 4 minutes. Set pan aside to cool.
- Whisk eggs and whole milk yogurt in medium bowl. Stir in cheese & veggie mixture.
- Pour into an oiled pie dish.
- Bake for 50 minutes, or until the quiche rises and turns a light golden brown color. Let cool slightly before slicing.